Постановление ЕС 2017/2196
FRERK поставляет первую контейнерную систему мощностью 850 кВА для подстанции.
Как FRERK может помочь вам в реализации Постановления ЕС 2017/2196?
Свяжитесь с нашими специалистами.
EU Regulation 2017/2196
FRERK delivers the first 850 kVA containerized system for a substation.
How can FRERK help you with the implementation of the EU Regulation 2017/2196?
Contact our experts.
3.5MW 10KV EMERGENCY DIESEL GENERATOR SET
On-site installation has started.
From 0% to current status took the team 1 week, plus a little time to unpack and prepare a couple of steps in advance.
Thanks to the on-site installation team for doing a great, fast, and safe job for our customer @Sakhalin Machinery.
If you are interested in reducing expensive construction time on site, and want a high quality, plus professional installation: FRERK has the right solution for your needs.
Engineering, Manufacturing, Pre-Assembling, Packing and Marking, Full Test before shipment, Help on site with Supervision works and/or installation works, Made in Germany
Genset package for Cyclone Area in Australia
Genset package: 750kVA – 4,2 kV Genset installed in Sound Attenuated Wind & Seismic approved Enclosure
- Wind load calculation for 40ft Enclosure based on Australian standard „AS/NZS 1170.2“ for cyclonic wind region „D“ with wind speeds up to 93,5m/s (336,6 km/h)
- Water drop separator / Dust Filter
- Modified CAT C18 with Mecc Alte Alternator
- Additional CT’s for protection
- Fuel Tank according to Australian Standards
- Control Panel with ComAp Controller
- Fire detection System
- Emergency Light
- Special designed Enclosure with CSC Certificate for easier shipment on vessels
- Weekly Progress meetings with remote shop tours to see the product arise and to track the different assembly steps
- Monthly Progress reports including ITP tracking
- Successful Remote FAT
- Including shipping to the Site in Australia.
- 100% On time delivery
How can we improve the quality of life in metropolitan areas and make our emergency power systems more climate-friendly?
Another component, in addition to exhaust treatment systems as our contribution to environmental protection, is Frerk Hybrid Power, which consists of a natural gas genset in combination with an energy storage system and control system including energy management. Natural gas burns with particularly low pollutants and has the lowest greenhouse gas emissions and dust pollution of all fossil fuels  and is not a substance hazardous to water.
Thus, we have taken into account two important criteria that play an important role in the decision-making process for the use of power generation plants in metropolitan areas and water protection areas.
Actual topics in process
- Emergency power supply of clinics with a hybrid system consisting of gas genset and energy storage system, taking into account the applicable regulations for safety power supplies.
- Grid service with a hybrid plant with gas genset and energy storage in the UK.
- Microgrid system with gas gensets and energy storage system to supply an industrial site in Australia without public grid connection.
Are you interested or would you like to realise a specific project?
Please contact us.
Emergency power system for our customer in the main area of power distribution
Emergency power system (NEA) 1,000 kVA containerized diesel generator set.
- Special size container with 15 x 3 x 3m
- Tank and container according to earthquake zone 2
- Built-in load resistor with 400kW, switchable in 2 steps
- Tank supply >72h
- Supply of 2 switching groups via 2x1.600A switches
Successful factory test run with recording of values according to ISO 8528- G3. Due to the current efforts to restrict contacts, the test run was transmitted via live stream.
Online factory acceptance test - unimaginable a year ago!
More than a year ago now, the novel Covid-19 virus broke out and we had no idea how it would affect our work and private environment.
When the first travel restrictions were imposed in the spring of 2020, unanswered questions also arose with regard to our customer service:
- How can we implement customer acceptance tests if our customer is unable to travel?
- How can we give our customer a first impression of his new product?
The answer to these questions was quickly found.
If the customer cannot come to us, we bring the test to the customer.
Until then, there had been no experience with an online factory acceptance test.
A visual inspection was performed with a mobile camera and transmitted in real time to our customer in the Caribbean. In order to be able to check not only the engine but also measurement data during the load test, these were presented in an online meeting room for all participants.
During the year, we expanded our equipment to the extent that we are now able to perform online factory acceptance testing with 6 static cameras as well as mobile devices to the complete satisfaction of our customers.
To date, we have completed 22 factory acceptance tests and all customers have been highly satisfied with the implementation and support provided by the Frerk Team. During the acceptance tests, customers from all over the world followed us. The factory acceptance test with the most nations took place for a customer from the oil & gas industry. Participants from Russia, India, United Arab Emirates, USA, England and Germany were present.
In addition, we offered plant tours and quality audits last year, which also met with a good response, and some of our customers have already indicated that they will continue to use online factory acceptance tests in the future.
Despite the positive feedback, we look forward to welcoming our customers back in person in Schweringen soon.
Until then: "stay healthy!" Daniel Quade, Test Field Manager, Frerk Aggregatebau GmbH
Emergency power supply for a data center in Frankfurt, Germany
16x Containerized diesel gensets with a genset power of 3,112 kVA / 2,490 kW electr. @15 kV, 50 Hz suitable for ambient temperatures up to 45°C
- Engine: MTU, 20V 4000 G34F, 3F (Data Center Continuous)
- Alternator: Marelli, MJH 630LB4, 3200kVA, 15kV
- Sound proof enclosures 80dB(A) @ 1m
- 30m free standing chimney
- Double-walled fuel tank mounted under the container with a capacity of 35,000 liters.
- Overflow tank, fuel cooling and filtration installed in the container
- Gensets n+1 configured
- Generator- and Central Controls with no ‘Single Point Of Failure’
From planning to commissioning
Emergency power supply for a hospital in Darmstadt, Germany
Emergency power system 2 x 2,160 kVA diesel generator sets with associated auxiliary drives. Building installation.
- Modular control system for 12 changeover groups with visualization via several touch panels
- Redundant Start Provision: Electrical & Air pressure
- Executed according to the technical connection Rules Medium Voltage VDE-AR-N 4110
- 5,000 A Safety power supply with load sheeding as well as load applying
- 5.000 A Busbar connected to SV building main distribution board
Main contractor for the Complete Genset System incl. "ancillary trades" such as fire alarm system / fire rating / raised floor / steel construction / lighting / emergency lighting / fiber optic communication.
Upgrade Frerk Test bay
Capacitive load bank 1500kVAr
Frerk Aggregatebau has added another important aspect to its test cell.
From now on, it is possible to test customer products in our test bay with capacitive load!
This upgrade ensures, that we will be able to serve all customer requirements with our test bay in the future.
WE HELP GRID OPERATORS TO MAKE GERMANY'S TRANSMISSION GRIDS SAFER AND MORE RELIABLE
Based on the EU Regulation 2017/2196 of 24 November 2017 establishing a network code on electricity emergency and restoration, various transmission system operators have started to equip their substations with emergency generating units to warrant a self-sufficient uninterrupted supply time of at least 72 hours in the event of outage of the MV distribution system.
In the course of implementing such measures, we have worked together with various transmission system operators on the specific development of emergency generating units based on diesel generators that take particular account of specific requirements in terms of integrating remote signal exchange, maintenance concepts, regular trial runs etc. Since 2017 we have already produced about 30 units in various output categories and commissioned these on site with the respective operator. More units in high double-digit quantities are currently undergoing production or are in the preliminary planning stage for the next few years. Furthermore, we enter into detailed discussions with the respective operators about individual maintenance concepts and conclude service agreements with warranted on-call standby times etc.
A climate-friendly alternative for the future
Over the last 56 years, Frerk has become established as an expert, reliable system integrator for turnkey stationary solutions for generating heat and power. With its new division FRERK H2 Energy Technologies, FRERK is now addressing the challenges of future technologies. FRERK H2 Energy Technologies takes on a leading role in the development and system integration of emergency generating units with hydrogen fuel cells, thus helping to supply our planet with clean energy.
As a first step, FRERK H2 Energy Technologies is starting cooperation with fuel cell manufacturers in the field of stationary emergency power supply for critical infrastructures such as data centres, hospitals and public facilities. These systems will naturally also be available as turnkey container solutions, particularly for international demand.
3.5MW 10KV EMERGENCY DIESEL GENERATOR SET FOR NORTHERN PACIFIC OIL AND GAS PROJECT
Successful Witness Testing during the Corona Pandemic thanks to Remote Accessibility:
Frerk has recently successfully completed and passed a very comprehensive Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) of a 3.5MW@10kV-Emergency Diesel Generator Package for an Oil & Gas project in Northern Pacific Ocean.
The particularity of this FAT was that the complete test was performed with remote access for the EPC Contractor and the End-Client since the project engineers could not travel.
The complete tests was utilising Frerk’s web cam, web meeting and connected chat capabilities to witness every aspect of the installation and thus be closely involved with the inspection and acceptance process of the installation.
The complete tests lasted a complete week and among others the following tests were performed:
- 8 hours 100% full load test
- Dynamic response test of the generator set; load application and rejection
- Functional test of the Generator Set Controls including synchronisation and signal interface checks
- String test of Fire & Gas detection and CO2-extinguishing system
- String test of all auxiliary systems (i.e. ventilation, fuel supply, redundant pneumatic start and black start simulation)
- PMI-test of all stainless steel piping & instruments
- Radiographic examination of weld seams
On behalf of Frerk, we would like to thank Cummins for this recognition and for your continued trust in us to deliver your solutions and meet your customer commitments.
The COVID-19 period has indeed been a particularly challenging time that has asked more of each of us. But in the end we mastered this new situation and we managed to deliver something where every Frerk employee sees their contribution and appreciation.
Arctic A90 Modular Powerhouse for a Fish Factory
4 x 2000kW – Medium Voltage Gensets. Designed for Arctic Conditions.
- 4 x 2000kW Gensets to feed the complete Factory.
- 1 x 240kW Cold/Blackstart Genset to start the Powerhouse
- A90 Rated Enclosures, Russian Fire Certificate.
- Modular design secures a fast installation on site
Electrical and Mechanical Installation are 90% Plug and Play.
- MV Switchgear.
- MV to LV Transformer to supply the auxiliary drives.
- Generator Control Panels.
- Auxiliary Control Panels.
- Separated Operator Room.
- Monitoring of all Engines via SCADA System.
- CCTV System to monitor all areas of the powerhouse.
- Russian Fire Detection and Extingushing System.
- Separated Fuel Storage Tank to fulfill the Russian Regulations.
- Redundant Fuel Centrifuges to secure clean fuel at any time.
- Heat Controlled Ventilation System for all compartments.
- Multiple Space around all Gensets, Centrifuges, Switchgear, Transformer to secure easy maintenance of all equipment.
From calculations, design drawings, built, until packing for the pick up by our Customer. Including complete Powerhouse assembly and test.
New service location in the Frankfurt area from march 1, 2020 - Expansion of the Frerk service network
Being there where we are needed.
The demand for maintenance, repair, consulting and training in the field of emergency power systems is constantly increasing.
Short response times and highly qualified employees are on site to ensure the availability of your energy supply for your safety-critical systems.
Benefit from our service offer, which is perfectly tailored to your needs.
Seven containerized emergency generator set installed on the roof of a data centre in Frankfurt am Main
Emergency power system 7 x 2 MW - 400 V diesel generators in soundproof container with associated auxiliaries
- 4 meter high container to house the genset mounted radiator
- Complete Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) System
- 1000 litres day tank
- Air inlet over the roof of the container
From planning to installation on the building roof
Read more about this project in Mercury Engineering's news section.
Emergency generating set for a television broadcasting station operator
Emergency Diesel Generator Set (EDG) 200 kVA / 400V for building installation with associated auxiliary drives.
- 200 KVA / 400 Volt
- Load resistor for test runs
- Underground storage tank and automatic lubricating oil refill for extended running times
- Mains backup switchgear with mains and generator circuit breakers and bypass panel
Design, manufacture, delivery and structural building adaptation. Mechanical and electrical installation and complete commissioning. Replacement diesel genset for the conversion period
Decentralized Power Station for Australia
6 x 440kW – 415V Acoustic-Weather Proof Enclosure
- Designed for Cyclone Wind Region (Windspeed up to 94m/s)
- Internal Silencer and Day Tank
- Internal Generator Control Panel
- Water mist fire extingushing system
- Special Water droop separator and fine filter
- Complete design to fulfill the relevant Australian standards
From calculations, design drawings, built until delivery to Australia, including Loadtests of all 6 Units in our testcells.
Ensure electricity security in Western Australia
Black Start Diesel Generator Package 4x 6.6 kV diesel generators with associated auxiliary drives and roof attachments
- With built-in control, adapted to existing customer systems
- Double-walled fuel tanks with leakage monitoring
From planning to transport
Replacement power supply for a private real estate
Emergency power system (NEA) 2x 800 kVA diesel generators with associated auxiliary drives installed in the building.
- The emergency network control consists of a central control panel and two identical genset controls for parallel genset operation
- Fuel cleaning system
From planning to installation in the building and subsequent commissioning.
Backup power supply for an oil field
Emergency power system (NEA) 375 kVA / 400V diesel generators in a soundproof container with associated auxiliary drives.
- 375 kVA / 400V
- Fire alarms, gas alarms
- Motor control and generator protection device
- Day tank
- Distribution of attachments optimized for the specific location
- Sand separator
From planning to delivery and support with subsequent commissioning.
Backup power supply for a data center in Frankfurt am Main
Emergency power system (NEA) 16x 2 MW - 15 kV diesel generators in a soundproof container with associated auxiliary drives.
- Two “single-fail-safe” central controls
- Redundant fuel supply systems
- Two fuel cleaning systems
- Distribution of attachments optimized for the specific location.
From planning to installation on the building roof and subsequent commissioning.