Reliable Test Results from our Test Bays
In its nine indoor and outdoor generator test bays, Frerk tests low- and medium-voltage diesel and gas generators referred to ISO 8528 standard. The test facilities allow testing of individual units in isolated and parallel operation up to 6 MW at a maximum of 11 kV. Tests may also be conducted with inductive loads of up to 3000 kVA.
- Tests of generator sets with all components
- Simulation of ambient temperatures up to 50° C
- Tests of combined heat and power plants
- Computer-assisted measuring and test equipment
- Modules on self-designed test bay