Frerk Aggregatebau GmbH offers complete solutions to its customers for their power supply systems.
This includes the systems planning, productions and installation as well as the putting into service and handing-over of the ready to be used system to the owner-operator. During the entire running time of a system, highly qualified Frerk Aggregatebau employees are available for the purpose of servicing and taking care of the system. All equipment units are manufactured with engines and generators of well-known manufacturers according to international and German standards and are tested in the company-own test station. These tests, as well as the planning and the construction, can be accompanied and documented by acceptance inspection companies such as TÜV, GL or LR.
The Frerk product range comprises the following areas of application:
- Black-start engine-generator sets
- Base-load engine-generator sets
- Peak-load engine-generator sets
- Emergency power engine-generator sets - Construction site equipment units (NEA)
- Engine-generator sets for uninterruptible power supply / - UPS Systems (USV)
- Gas / CHP Packages for district-heating power station systems
- Container engine-generator sets and mobile systems
- Special systems such as offshore and pump units